RIP MY ASS

I was seventeen and living with my mom. i had two other siblings, my brother who is a year younger than me and my older sister in college. my brother lives with my dad and i havent seen him since i was fourteen. I just found out that he was coming to live with us and he would be sharing my king size bed with me. ugg i thought this sucks. i dont want my little brother to have to funk up my room. he was supposedly coming in an hour. the door bell rang. "ill get it" i called up stairs. i ran to the door and opened it to find the hottest guy ever. he had a strong build and his green eyes pierced through his dark brown hair, his lips were plump and kissable and the best thing was his sexy smile( Im not gay im bi but i prefer guys.) i stood there like and idiot. "hey stan. long time no see huh?" o my god this was my brother. i felt like jello in my little brothers arms. i hugged him back. "hey n-n-nathan" i stuttered. he let me go and walked upstairs to put his stuff in our room. i couldnt believe it my little brother was a total hottie. i remember the skinny lanky math geek with glasses and braces. i walked up stairs, when i opened the door he was unpacking. he turned and smiled "have you noticed we look nothing alike." he pulled me up to a mirror. i examined the two of us. like i said he was hot and me all the girls threw themselves at me. i was an inch taller then stan standing at 6ft2 my hair is a dirty blonde and i have blue green eyes, i have full plump lips and i am pretty strong. "your right" i smiled at him. " i mean look at you. with your sexy blue green eyes and blond hair and your really strong" did my brother just say my eyes and hair were sexy. "come on your not to bad yourself either" i said. he let go of me and went downstairs. that night i got a major hard on. i woke up and rushed to the shower. it was like that for a week i would go to sleep hard and wake up hard. but then nathan started to wake me up at 8:30 every morning it got kinda annoying but then again i got to relieve myself before he found out. i walked to the bathroom and hung up my robe. the door was shut. i opened it a little to call out to nathan. but i heard him moaning. i looked out and saw his face in the pillow and fingers up his ass. "please stan rape me. i want your big fat cock in me." i grinned and looked down at my now erect ten inch dick. i slowly tiptoed out. i grabbed him by the hair and pushed him up against the wall. "ahh stan what the fuck are you doing" he said in panic "i hear you want me to fuck you" i was grinning. "your full of shit" i didnt believe him "o really am i" i replied "yes. i dont just want you to fuck my i want you to rape my ass until i beg for you to stop." i turned him around he was grinning. i started to grind my hard dick into his. he was moaning. i stopped and put my hand over his dick lightly tickling it. he was moaning in frustration. i turned him around. "not now but soon your gonna be begging for my dick in that tight ass of yours." he moaned. i stuck my finger lubed with spit in his tight hole. he screeched in pain and pleasure. i kissed him taking his mind away from the task at hand. i started to pump in and out then i added another finger. "tell me you want me to rip you ass apart." i said. "i...want...you...MMMMM o goooodddd...GOD DAMMIT FUCK ME HARD!!!!" he cried out. i slammed my dick in his ass he made a sound stuck between pain and pleasure. i started to pump slowly. "harder" he whispered "harder please harder" "GIVE IT TO ME STAN RIP MY ASS APART." that was all i need i thrusted into his ass making his moans turn into gasps and screams of pleasure. i kept pumping until i told him i was gonna cum. "in my ass" i let out a huge load into his ass while shuddering in pleasure. when i pulled out i noticed his dick was still hard. "let me help you with that." i started to get down on my knees when he pulled me up i looked at his face he had and evil grin. " i dont think so." he turned me around and pushed me against the wall so my face was to the side. "this is for you being such a fucking stud" he groaned in my ear as he rubbed his cock against my ass. with out any warning he thrust his 9 inch cock in my ass. i lost the ability to speak when it came back i found myself saying harder nate harder fuck me harder. every time i would say he thrusts got harder and stronger the whole time he told me what a slut i was because i was letting my younger brother fuck me like im his bitch. "YES NATE MAKE ME YOUR BITCH" he pulled on my hair pulling my head up as he was pounding me. he finally came in my ass. we collapsed on eachother. around an hour later i woke up and found my nineteen yearold sister walk in on us. "ahhh sally!!! what are you doing home" she replied "i was visiting this week. but what were you to doing" she asked a small smile on her face. tel me if you liked the story because then ill continue.