one's cock

One day I went to the park on a Monday morning during school, No one was hardly there except for two or three men. and i went for a walk on the trail, and came across a bench and I sat from be exhausted and I was becoming horny so i unzipped my pants and pulled out my 8 inch cock and began to stroke it real slowly, no one was around to see me, not until a man walking to trail saw me and asked if he could join in, I was gay so it was ok by me. So he undid his pants and started jacking off while watching me. I looked over and saw his 9 incher and I glaced at him and gave him a kiss on the lips, playing with his tongue. He let go of his cock and reached over to mine and started jerking me off, and man did it feel good. He then became to suck me off, I shot load in his mouth. He then pulled down his pants and bent over so I spread his asscheek and licked his ass clean. I shoved a finger in his ass and fingered him good. Just then two other guys walking the trail came up and started undressing and joined in. Both guys let the man I was eating out suck their cocks. One of them fucked the other one while the man sucked the other one off. I got up and pulled down my shorts and slid my cock into his ass and fucked him really hard. As I was fucking the man I reached over and jerked him off until he shot a load. The boys came to me and started to kiss me down to my cock, I took out my cock and let them suck me off. The one of the boys start to fuck the man as I sucked the other one's cock. Then I fucked him, we all switched partners. Then we sat down and jerked each other off. We wanted to see who can shoot a load of cum the furthest. The man shot his load first then I did then the two boys. The Dark haired boy shot the furthest load we all shared his cum by taken turns sucking him off. I kept on cumming and cam onto everyone's hot body. Before we knew it was getting late I told them to meet back here next week for more fun, I kissed them all goodbye and walks to my car and drove home.