Me n my Bola

Me and my Bola... (what you are about to read is 100% true!!!! ^.^ )

"Hey Bola, open the door!!" I said as I knocked and rang the doorbell to my good friend and fuck buddy, Bola.

"Hold on! Just a fucking minute!!!", I heard from his bedroom window, "I got to get dressed!!"
Now I was horny, and I was hoping to get a good fuck from him. and that wasn't going to happen if he had his clothes on now would it. So I just opened the door n crept inside. I snuck up to his room n pounced on him while he was putting his boxers on. I ripped them clear off of him and I started to finger him wildly. he started to moan n scream...and I knew he wanted more. after I got my dick really hard and wet, I started to slip it in between his ass cheeks. nothing could have felt better right then. I then started to squeeze his balls n jack him off while I fucked him. it was sooooooo sweet.

"Yo...I'm bout to cum" I said. I had never cummed in his ass before. but now I felt like doing it anyway. he said that he wanted to swallow for me. I loved it when he swallowed. but I didn't care right now. I was horny and ready to cum. he knew that I wasn't getting off of him. so he just cringed and squeezed his ass cheeks together. I was going crazy!!! I let out the largest load that I have ever let out in my life!! to this day I still haven't bust my nut harder then that.
with cum dripping out of his ass, bola just got up n put his pants on, no underwear or boxers. he looked like he had diarrhea in his pants... but I knew what it was...and it made me even hornier. I had no idea where he was going. all I knew was that he was in front, I was looking at his wet ass and I didn't care where we were going.

"Well, this is it." I heard him say. "this is my old fucking ground."

"Your f-f-fucking ground?" I was really confused.

"Yea. I know all the great spots to get a good fuck." bola said excitedly

"Well...care to show me one of them?" I had a slyness to my voice. he led me down to a ditch in the grass-less construction yard. there was a little towel there that had tons of cum stains on it. "This is it?" I said.

"Yup," he said back, "I've used this one sooo many times I lost count."

"Well let's add one more time." I said while I was starting to pull down my pants. as I was doing that, his cock popped out the fly of his pants, which he left un-done, and started throbbing right in front of me. Nothing would have made my life better. I think my heart skipped a beat. I dove to go suck his cock but he moved out of the way so fast I didn't know what happened. Before I knew it, I was on the cum-covered towel, with a dick in my ass and was getting aggressively ass-fucked by my one true love.

Once he was done with my ass he flipped my over and started to face-fuck me good. I had my tonsils removed at the age of three so I didn't have any gag-reflex. I loved the taste of cum in my mouth and down my throat. He came sooo hard in my mouth...he must have let out a 1 quart load. I drank every little drop and even licked up other peoples cum from the towel. That was the best fucking I've ever had in my entire life! I hope it happens again soon.