Key West Sex Slut Part Two

Part 2
My afternoon in Key West was great-I didn’t realize that it was just the beginning.
Â
The resort I was staying hosts a happy hour every night. The guys come in all states of dress or undress- it is around the pool so they have lots of lounge chairs and a hot tub that seats 8. I had gone out to explore the town and returned around 6 or so. The party was in full swing and guys had been partying since 4:30 so things were starting to get hot. I went to my room to change into my bathing suit which was a tight black thing that wasn’t a speedo but more like a low cut brief. It didn’t leave anything to the imagination and I was excited about having everyone see me in it.
Â
When I came back out, I got a lot of looks noticing a lot of guys checking my cock out in my tight shorts.
Â
When I was leaving earlier to go explore, I noticed a really hot guy laying by the pool, I had heard he was French and didn’t speak English. He had an amazing body. When I started to mingle, I noticed he was sitting on the edge of the hot tub with a whole bunch of guys standing around so I couldn’t really see what was going on. When I got closer, I noticed a guy was giving him head and taking his huge cock down his throat. I instantly got a hard on and started rubbing my cock through my shorts. I walked closer to where I was standing next to him watching this guy take as much of that big French cock as he could. He noticed me rubbing my cock and reached over and started rubbing it for me. I immediately responded by starting to rub his chest and kiss him I run my tongue in his mouth. This got a lot more attention from the crowd and more guys started to watch. This got me even hotter as I am total exhibitionist and the more people, the better.
Â
He pulled my cock out of my shorts and started to rub my pre cum all over the head and work it faster. I moved my mouth down to his chest sucking on his nipples and then down to his tight stomach. As I bent over doing this, I felt hands on my back and ass pulling at me and rubbing my body. I couldn’t see who it was and that got me even more turned on.
Soon I was sharing this hot French cock with the other lucky cock sucker taking turns on his enormous shaft and shaved balls.
My ass was totally exposed as I bent over and the guys around me took full advantage of this by starting to rim me and finger my tight ass. I felt hands on my cock and chest and soon felt the head of a wet cock at my hole. I perched a leg on the edge of the hot tub to give them better access to my pussy and let me get deeper on this guys hot cock. I soon had his cock almost all the way down my throat and was feeling the guy behind me really starting to pump away at me. I then felt a mouth on my raging hard on and another couple of hands pinching my nipples.
The sexy French guy then started to push my head down on his cock and I could tell he was getting close as he was growing in my mouth. I soon felt him explode in my throat and he came so much I couldn’t swallow fast enough. This set me off and started to shoot my load in whoever’s mouth was on my cock. I felt the guy in my ass grab hips and really lay into me. Soon his balls were really slapping at my ass and I felt him grow in me filling me up.
I had not noticed but all of the guys closest to me, about 5 or 6 were jerking off enjoying the show. As I dismounted the cock in my ass, I turned around wiping the cum from my face that had dribbled out. The guys were doing a circle jerk around me and I sat on the step to the hot tub to enjoy the show. I helped a few of them out by rubbing their balls and licking a couple of shafts. They all reciprocated by unloading cum on to my face, my mouth, and my chest.
I stood up dripping in cum and walked towards the outdoor shower feeling a lot of guys grope me as I walked by and hearing a bunch thank me for the hot show. I showered off and headed back to my room to get ready for dinner and a night out.
Â
End of Part 2
Â