The Most Erotic Thing

It had been a while since the last time me and my girlfriend had a sexual encounter so i figured i would make this one count. I had been thinking about this for days and i figure that the next time we were together we would try something new. And boy was it worth it.
When me and my girlfriend finally got together one even we started to make out, slowly stripping each other until both of us were naked. From there we began teasing each other as i would play with her tits and suck her nipples and she would kiss my neck and after she was done with that she started to move towards my dick. I knew what she was going to do but since i had other plans i told her that when i eventually came i want her to take it in the mouth as keep it there. She didnt really question it but she did give me an intriguing look. Soon there after my dick was in her mouth and she started give give me one of the best blowjobs ever. She slowly sucked the underside of my dick and then sucked on my balls as she jacked me off. I couldnt take it anymore seeing her pussy not being used so i told her that she better place it on my mouth or we would stop. She knew i was kidding but she gladly complied and soon we were in a 69. When i started licking and fingering her pussy, she began to moaned with pleasure and started to suck my dick even harder. After a few mintues of orally pleasing each other, i felt that all to familiar sensation in my balls that i was about to cum. As i told her that i was about to cum she began to suck even harder and when she began to fondle my balls, the feeling between my legs grew stronger and stronger. As she was making me close to cum, i began to feel her pussy tighten up and she was getting close. I figure at this point she was really horny and i figure i could tease her one more time so i stopped eating her out and told her to get on her knees in front of me. I told her to continue sucking my dick while i reached around her and fingered her cunt. As i did this, i couldnt take it anymore as she was sucking me so good and told her that i was cumming.
As i cummed, she took it all in, not swallowing as i instructed her to. As i felt my orgasm coming to a close, she continued to suck and hold a quite large amount of cum in her mouth, and even though i had just cummed, i grew even hornier just thinking about what was going to take place next. After i had finished, and she sucked every last drop of cum from my dick, she gave me a look as to what to do now. i didnt say anything but gave her a look to come up and kiss me. Knowing she still had the cum in her mouth turned me on so much. As she began to slowly make her way up to my mouth, I could tell she was still about to cum as i have my fingers in her pussy and she began to moan even more loudly with all my cum in her mouth. My girlfriend must have figured out what i wanted her to do as she began to enjoy this even more now as she purposley was going even slower now to tease me. When she finally reached my mouth, what would come next i wouldnt have expected it to be so good. I opened my mouth wide and i looked her straight in the eye and then withouit warning, she pressed her lips up against mine and fed my my own cum that i gave to her not to long ago. A sudden rush went throughout my body as i thought this was the most erotic thing i have ever done.
As she gave me thee last drop of cum she could, she backed up and looked at me for a second enjoying the site of her boyfriend with his own cum in his mouth and at that moment her orgasm began and i finger-fucked her hard as the orgasm had started. She started to moan and exclamied that she was cumming and with that she hovered over me, meeting each thurst of my fingering with a thrust of her own, and started to kiss me wildly not caring that i now had my own cum in my mouth. It was one of the most passionate and erotic kisses we had ever had as her orgasm ripped through her body. Once she had settled down, she noticed that i had some cum on my cheek and glady licked it up and figuring that she keep it for her self, slowly pressed her lips against mine again and fed me that last drop.
She then got up and with the most sexy and seducing grin a person can have looked at me and asked if we could do that again, i glady responed with a yes.