multiorgasm and the neighbor's wife

Short but sweet. I'm hoping to add more in time, let me know what you think and i take requests.
cheers,
Joni

so there she was, all of her beauty. she was in the backyard by the pool getting a good tan on.
she believed that the backyard was impregnable from prying eyes.
little did she know that I've been perving out on her form since her and her husband moved in last year.
i had discovered a loose board in the fence that divided our yards and while no one was around i had taken it off and saved it for days just like today
while she was tanning, i snuck through the hole in the fence and melded through the hedges.
she heard a rustling in the bushes and called out to her faithful kitty.
when no reply came she snapped off her top and removed her bottoms ranging for full view to my admiring eyes
she began moving around and rubbing herself as the wind picked up a light breeze, apparently she liked the feel of the movement across her body.
her eyes had been shut and i had come out of the bushes. she had masturbated to orgasm rather quickly and drifted off to a nice light sleep.
i took this as my cue. i rushed out of the bushes. i had been day dreaming of this moment for months, but when, and now.
i stood over her sleeping form jerking off as quick as i could
she mumbled something about wanting to suck cock. so i obliged and brought my cock to her mouth and she almost instinctive started licking and sucking on the knob of my cock, and mouthing my balls.
she muttered some sleep talk about being cummed all over.
well i was close and as she brought me to my orgasm, i sprayed her with a hot dowsing of cum that made her suntan lotion look clear and was practically steaming off her hot baked body
snapping back to reality i quickly gathered up my pants and hightailed it to the hedge where i waited.
she finally stirred awake, and found herself covered in cum
she called out my name and said, "if you wanted to fuck, my husband's not here for another 3 hours!"
i remained silent, how could she know... she came up to my hiding spot in the hedge and startled me to death.
she said, "i discovered your perv spot 2 weeks ago and have been watching you, your cum doesn't taste like my husband's o i know it's not his."
she grabbed me and pushed me to my back yard. and started riding me, then she kept my dick in her, god only knows how, and we positioned ourselves in doggy style.
i proceeded to ravage her arse like a banshee on a bad day
she came all over my balls and slipperiness more than lubricated my quickly limping cock. i had cum in side her 4 nuts after the tanning bed spraying, and i learned that day, guys do have multiorgasms