Always The Teacher's Pet

No matter what gread I was in or what school it was I loved being the teacher's pet. Of course, when I was the teacher's pet there were all kinds of extra benifits that went with it. No matter what though I was teacher's pet every year in school and yes even in elementary school but that is a little young and we will not talk about that here even though it was great.

I was staying with Aunt Maggie and Uncle Eugene most of the time I grew up and so Maggie always helped me when I was feeling like I wanted to be bad at school. One day I came home after we had just begun classes and tossed my books down and gave a huge sigh. "What is it dear?" Maggie asked me. "Well, there is a teacher at school and she seems like she ignores me and no matter how much I try I cannot get her to give in with me." Ahhh, so, you want her and she does not want you." and I told her that it would seem so. "Well dear, you should know that if a teacher gets caught it can not only be the end of teaching at a school but teaching anywhere at all." Maggie told me. "Yeh, I know, but she is so nice, I really want her and will tell no one except you and Eugene." Maggie had come over to me and taken off my blouse and undid my bra and asked me, "Who is it dear?" she said. "Mrs. Strack." I told her. "Oh, no wonder, she is very married dear, pick someone else." and I told her no, I wanted her. "Let me check things out for you a little, meanwhile keep being sexy and drop hints for her. We will see." "Okay" I said and went to study.

The next day was the same, here I was soaking wet and she acted like she did not know me. A week later Maggie came to my room smiling. "I think I have the soultion to the problem." "You do?" I said adn turned to her hugging her tight. Maggie pulled out a picture and showed it to me. It was a younger Mrs Strack, totally naked and getting gang banged by like 6 men or so. She was the middle and she was not enjoying it at all. "Take this tomorrow and wear your little black thong and bra with your and wear the pastel sun dress that is low and buttons up. Wait till class is over and go up and make sure the top is unbuttoned to the waist and no one else sees. Look her right in the eyes and tell her, "I want to be someone very special for you." and put the picture on the desk in front of her. Give her time to react and then kiss her. Make sure no one is around." Maggie told me and I got everything ready for the next day. I got dressed and could hardly wait for the last period.

I intentially wore the buttons down some and Mrs Strack even told me that I should button it up once. I looked at her and smiled and sat dow without doing it. I thouht that I would take it further than Maggie had told me and so after class and everyone was gone and I was there with Mrs Strack and she was at the desk. She asked me, "The class is over for the Day Brenda, you can go." and I smiled and got up wan walked towards her. As I stepped I undid another button and soon the dress only had one button at the waist that had to be undone. I took the picture and put it in front of her and she stared at it and her face was red. "I want to be your very special student this year." I told her and she was till looking at the picture and was still very red. Then my dress was all the way open and she looked at me not saying a word. I leaned forward and lifted her chin to the level of my mouth and kissed her. She was frozen and my tongue slipped into her lips and I pushed her back in her chair. Her hands went to the catch on my bra and it came loose and then off as the dress hit the floor. She pushed me up and got out of the chair, "Come with me." she said taking my hand and goint to the little closent with stock and supplies. She put me there then said, "Wait here" and she loved the door and pulled the blinds and came back to me. "What is this going to cost me? Grades? what do you want Brenda?" she said. "Just you and all your loving." I said and kissed her again. I was at that time about a 38DDD and wore my bras one cup too smal so that they pushed up and out and she smiled and began massagging my tits in her hands as I undressed her taking her slacks off and then her blouse. "How did you know I wanted you?" she said and pushed me against the wall. "Because you ignored all I could do to seduce you." I told her and her bra came off letting her dark nipples out that were now hard and huge. She was a little plus size and her 42DDD tits were really firm Her hips and legs made me sigh with desire and I undressed her. Son, I was on the floor and she was over me in a lovley 69 and we were both gasping for air. "Are you bi or les?" she asked me. "Mmmm, bi most of the time." I said and she said, "Good, that will work out fine" she said kissing my neck. We got dressed and she told me to come with her to the car. We got in and she drove home with me in the car. I called Maggie to tell her where I was at and then Mrs. Strack told me to undress and I did. "What is the biggest man that you have ever had?" she said. "Well, really huge actually." I said. "Not just bragging?" she asked me as we laid on a bed. "No, I have been to clubs and had lots of fun with men and women of all ages." I told her

A voice called and then a man came in. It was Mr. Strack. "Very nice Hun." he said and kissed his wife. "Shall I undress now and join in?" he asked and I said, "That sounds nice and got up and kissed him. "Oh this one really is ready to go." he said and soon I had him undressed with his shorts off last of course. His cock was down his leg and huge and long. Thick is not a word I would use, more like swlooen monster and almost 12 inches long and thick all the way down. "Stil interested in being teacher's pet?" Mrs Strack said and I said, "Oh yeh, really interested." Her face was between my legs and licking my pussy and soon I had an orgasm while massagging him with both hands. "Oh yeh, now would be good." I moaned and she moved over and he was between my legs. The head pof it streached my pussy apart and then he began sliping into me a little at a time. "Would you please just ram it in me?" I begged and they looked at me and he kissed her then he went hard and deep. All the way in me till it was making my pussy scream for the orgasm was on the way. Mrs Strack was doing her pussy with a huge dildo and yelling to "Fuck the little slut good." and he did. He tensed and his cock swelled and he unloaded inside of my pussy. That made another orgasm happen with me and he stil ramed hard. He collapsed on top of me and I laid there with my legs aparat and a stil pulsing cock in me.

I began squeezing his cock with my pussy and he moaned some and she asked what I was doing. "She is massagging my cock with her pussy for another I would say." he said to her. I just looked at him, "As long as there is cum in your balls I am here to drain them." and he seemed to get hard suddenly. He pulled out of my pussy with a popping sound and said, "But I may wanna fuck the other hole little slut." "Oh yeh, do it good." I said and my legs came more up in the air and his cock made me yell as it tore into my ass. "Now take that little slut." he said and drove into me again. It took longer but he finaly filled my ass. "Had enough?" he said and I smiled and said, "Yeh, now I just wanna eat my teacher out." and he roled over and she laid down. My ass was sore and my pussy felt like mush but I made her cum again and we laid there a long time. Finally we got dressed and she took me home. Maggie met us at the door naked and Mrs Strack looked at her. "Well, now we know a little family secret." she said and Maggie kissed her and said, "Yes we do." and she left. I went to the tub and soaked for an hour. It felt great. I stayed after a lot to help the teacher that year a lot and lots of the kids called me a teacher's pet, but litle did they know.
Love
Brenda