A Super Bowl Bet

2 weeks before Super Bowl XXXVI a friend and I made a bet. I the Rams won then Chris would have to go get a manicure and shit like that. Same went for me if Patriots won. The bet was picked out of a hat, so we knew a random person had a weird mind.
When the game started neither of us were happy if the other team even got a first down. And when the clock ran out I saw the score. 20-17 Patriots. I hit the ground so hard I almost broke my hand. Now, my names Erick. i'm about 5'10", 16 yrs old, and thin. Chris is a about he same. All Chris could do was laugh at me and I was pretty much crying.
My "reward" day came. We went to the salon that Emily picked out. We obviously were clueless. As we said what the plan was the lady at the desk gave us this odd look; I can't imagine why. She told me to go the the table at the side. I was so nervous. Emily was only there to see what looked "good" on me. That same lady walked over, got ready and instantly got started. I must have dozed off because she was finished. apparently Emily picked out that weird manicure that girls get when they go to school dances.
Next we were figuring out what the best shade of gloss was, best eye shadow, and best polish for my nails. i felt really stupid being in there.
"You need help with the make up?", asked Emily with a hint of sarcasm.
"No, i'll be fine you can go home"
That day I was Staying at Chris's house. there is where i put the rest of the stuff on. We also had to buy a long blonde wig for the "real look".
"Dammit I hate bets!"
"You agreed so you have to get out of there and show what you look like."
I must have looked amazing because Chris's face went blank.
"You know I'm still a guy? So, don't be getting these weird as thoughts."
I was sleeping over there too so it was much better. He also had to invite Mark for some retarded reason. I was sitting there with all this shit on my face and I was completely embarassed.
"Wanna play truth or dare?", said Mark
"I'm in!"
"Sure i guess so. I don't think I can be anymore humilitated."
"Okay"
"You can go first Chris" said Mark
This went on for at least half an hour when I finally picked dare and got this from Mark;
"Erick, since you're dressed like a woman why don't you act like one?"
"What do you mean?"
"You know, suck Chris's dick."
"What?!"
We all promised at the beginning to follow through with whatever the thing was"
"Fuck!"
"Chris drop your pants. Erick, proceed"
I got on all fours and started to suck Chris's cock. Now, it was about 8 inches; so i had to fit in a lot.
"Mark, Truuuuuuth or Dare?" said Chris while getting weird pleasure
"Dare"
"I dare you to fuck Erick in the ass"
O god! this night could go worse. I then look over and see emily filming this.
Just as I was about to say something cum shot in my mouth so I let his dick go and got it all over my face.
"O god! it's completely nasty!" not knowing what to do i swallowed it
A little bit later Mark started to cum in my ass which felt amazing.
"Mark? Are you gay?"
"No Erick I'm not. why?"
"Cuz if you were I was going to ask you if we could be butt buddies because that was amazing"
"Since you think you're gay now, sure. As long as you get it in the ass the most."
"Deal"
Just then i saw Chris's dad walk in and say, "Well! who's this hot peice of ass?"
"That Erick in make-up."
"Well Erick, since i see your ass and mouth cherry have been popped i'm sure you would'nt mind sucking off a 40 year old cock. would you?"
"Not at all"
As soon as I started to suck his dick I heard Emily starting to moan. She rubbing herself! I was dating her at the time, but she said she didn't mind me having a girlfriend and a boyfriend.
"O god Erick! Swallow my cum! Swallow every drop!" it felt like gallons because i thought it would never end.
I got up and kissed Chris's dad. I never swallowed the cum so we both had that taste in our motuhs. I then realized that I had 3 boyrfriends and a girlfriend.
After I finished kissing his dad I walked over to Emily and placed her over my hard cock and started bouncing her. Mark came over and put his cock in my mouth, Chris put his dick in Mark's mouth, and chris started sucking off his dad. I never thought i would be a part of a 5 way.
I'm now 20 years old. Live with all four of the gang. Married Chris' dad in california. I got Emily pregnant that time i fucked her. I still fuck all of them and vise versa. My daughter Christine is 5 now. Also, i have been fucked by a horse and dog. When Christine turns 18 i'm gonna get her pregnant. Emily agreed when she gave birth.