3 or 4 times

 I  moved in to duplex(four years ago, now) with a friend from work, the landlord lived in the other half.  They were a nice couple, with a twelve year old daughter. Suzie, was a nice kid and very average in looks and maturity, just a hint of boobs, about 4'10" maybe 90lbs, dirty blonde hair and green eyes. I work nights and weekends so I'm home at kind of wierd hours.  One night I was home (it turned out to be the night before Suzie went back to school), any way I'm sittin in my lawn chair havin' a smoke when I noticed a light, it was coming from Suzie's bedroom window, I looked over and there she was standing in front of a half open window. I quitely turned my chair a little to see if I could see anything. Boy, was I surprise, she had closed her bedroom door and began to strip, my heart raced like mad, once she removed her shirt and pants she turned and I saw her beautiful young body, a cute little bra and white panties. I almost droped a load in my pants right then. She went on to try on tons of her clothes. I ran in to get my camcorder, and when I got back she was still trying on clothes, this went on for over an hour before she finally went to bed. I went home and jerked off about 3 or 4 times watching my tape, but I never got to see her naked she never took off her bra, I hope I get more chances......