Key West Sex Slut Part Three

Part 3
Â
The first few days in Key West had been totally hot. I couldn’t believe what a reaction I was getting from all the men and “women” down here. I guess it was just more of an anything goes kinda place.
Â
I went out to get something to eat and check out the night life. I found this cool little restaurant right on the strip that had an outdoor bar so I decided to eat at the bar so I would be able to watch the action.
Â
I started chatting with a sexy couple, John he was late 30’s, 6’-0”, 200 or so, really tight body and tan. Angela was early 30’s, 5’9, beautiful black silky skin, very fit with big beautiful tits and an amazing ass. Since it was warm, her outfit didn’t cover much which was great.
Â
We had some drinks and had some great conversations and as the night went on, things got more and more flirty. Soon we were touching and rubbing up against each other and we decided to head out and find a club to dance.
Â
We came across a club down the street that had a drag revue, obviously a predominantly gay club but it was a mixed crowd. It was very dark and it was hot to a lot of hot sweaty people were dancing close together. The three of us went out on the floor and started to dance. It was very crowded so there wasn’t a lot of room to move so we were all pressing up against each other. As we would move, hands and bodies would be touching and soon I felts on me in all locations. I new it was John and Angela and I was enjoying it so I reciprocated. Soon I felt the John behind me and I could feel his cock up against my ass. I reached back and grabbed his cock through his pants and it was hard and enormous. Angela was in front of me and her tits were up against my chest. I brought my arm around her and pulled her close so she could feel my hard cock and I could feel her beautiful ass.
Things were getting really hot so Angela motioned me and John to follow her. We ended up in a space behind the stage where they had more lounge seating and it was lit so you could see people in the area in shadow from the dance floor. It was pretty dark and you could see lots of bodies on the different couches. We found an open one and all sat down.
The petting continued and again I felt a hand on my cock but this time it was Angela. She started to unzip my pants while John was running his hands over her tits and sliding the straps down from her top exposing her beautiful tits. They were perfect and still very high. Her nipples were hard and huge.
She now had my cock out and was stroking it, rubbing the precum over my shaft. I reached for her and started running my hand up her legs, her skin was so soft. I got closer and closer to her crotch massaging her inner thigh. Her eyes were closed as she was being felt up on both sides. Her stroking on my cock continued and felt amazing. As I reached her panties, I could start to feel a nice mound. She pushed my hand away a bit but I didn’t stop and realized that she was hiding a nice big cock that was growing more and more as I rubbed through her thong. I looked up at her and told her I wanted to suck her clit. She smiled and pulled it out of its gaff and exposed a beautiful 9” cut cock. I was drooling and immediately took it in my hand and started stroking it feeling it grow in my hand. I bent down and started licking up and down her shaft taking her shaved balls in my mouth while I stroked her. I then pushed her cock in my mouth and started sucking her letting her push deeper down into my throat. I started to deep throat her and she was gagging me but I wanted more of her in my mouth. I looked up at her and told her I wanted her to fuck me. She smiled and told me to drop my pants and bend over on the couch.
Â
We both stood up to get into permission. I kneeled on the couch facing John and his now hard cock that he had pulled out and was stroking. I took it from him and started to give him the same treatment I gave his wife. His cock was about the same size as Angela and loved taking it in my mouth. I could feel Angela behind me massaging and started to eat my ass. It felt amazing and it only made me suck John more and more. I felt Angela start to slap my ass with her cock and start to rub her head on my pussy that she had lubed up with her mouth. She spit in my hole and started to push her way inside me. I relaxed my muscles and she slid right into me, pushing deeper and deeper until I could feel her big balls on my ass. She started to pull out to her head then started pumping me, slow at first then picking up speed. My speed on John’s cock increased as well and I could tell he was getting close to cumming. I took advantage of this and started stroking his big wet cock with my hand as I sucked him. This was all it took for him to shoot down my throat. I took it all in my mouth and was going to swallow it when Angela tapped me on the shoulder. When I turned to her, she bent down and kissed me swirling her toungue in my mouth and taking some of John’s cum from my mouth. That was really hot and she kept pumping at my ass harder and deeper. John took a hold of my cock and started to stroke me and I couldn’t hold on for long until I shot my load all over the couch. Angela grabbed on to my hips and started pulling me back on her cock and then held me tight to her as I felt her tense up and shoot her load in me.
 She layed her tits on my back, exhausted by giving me a good ride and I finally felt her slide her hot cock out of my ass which was overflowing with her cum. I stood up and I could feel cum running down my leg. I cleaned it up with my finger and licked it off with my mouth.
Â
We all redressed and left going back to their place where will stayed up all night fucking each other. I still keep in touch with them and we get together any time we are in the same cities.
Â
End of Part 3